Monday, October 27, 2008

Little Sewist come to visit


Last night was so fun. I thought my family was just being invited to dinner- but instead as soon as we were done with the most amazing fish tacos I was grilled and interviewed about my days as a "model" (sounds much more glamorous than it ever was), also lots of questions about pattern and clothing designing.

Oh I cant forgot to tell you .... all these questions were posed by a 9 year old. She even got out her Singer sewing machine; to see if I could fix it. Nope, I couldn't. So we packed her sister and Mom and headed to my house to check out my studio/office. (Their mom is on the new cover for my Spring Fling Apron pattern).

Out came all the new skirts for Suzie Swirl- they looked so adorable in them I cant wait to show them to all of you! My two little visitors tried on every apron and skirt I had in their size. What fun visitors they were! They each packed up a bag from my scrap box -to make some "designs" at home, I cant wait to see what they make! It's so fun to see young crafters developing right before my eyes!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Jan...Love your new blog! Yummy, too! Your new patterns look and sound delightful.
Linda,
LilyandEbony,
AllegroFabrics

Jeff and Jenny said...

Hi. I love this apron! Is the pattern available for purchase?